Thursday, 18 September 2025
SHSG print advert
creating this advert was the first time I had ever used a DLSR camera. I had many unusable photos as I initially struggled with photos being blurry or overexposed. by the end I managed to get the hang of it and I think I produced some good photos. editing the photos was quite tricky as I have never used photoshop before ; I wanted the images at the top to seem like a photo wall or collage as these a quite a popular trend for teenage girls. I felt that it demonstrated well the bonds you build in the sixth form and shows some of the amenities of the sixth form whilst still linking it to relatable aspects of life for my target demographic (15-16 year olds specifically focusing on girls). I feel that I'm starting to grasp how to use photoshop to produce a desired outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Website first draft
https://20-idic.wixsite.com/my-site-1 Plan a for 30 second clip Video game semi animated advert which shows an arcade cabinet loading up t...
-
creating this advert was the first time I had ever used a DLSR camera. I had many unusable photos as I initially struggled with photos being...
-
click here to watch
-
https://youtu.be/jbJKSqgbwbA click here to watch I need to add in performance sections throughout to break up the narrative a bit more I ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment